06-06-2009

UNDER THE WEATHER


For some reason I always seem to be the only one who appreciates the "bad" weather. Well, I rather have overcast skies and not so high temperatures then heatwaves.
Heatwaves do me no good, I always feel like roasted chicken. Yes, this is the part where you should be imagining a running chicken that's on fire.
Get it?
Well, that's how I feel during summer.


The few days of sunshine we had were fine, but I just couldn't figure out what to wear. I guess I'm just all about layering. It may has to do with my short hair complex. Not that I hate it, I like it during the winter, but summers are for long hair. You know, that hair has to compensate the lack of layers.



Supportshirt by Aziz, H&M XXL knit, vintage belt, H&M jeans.

Thank God only one week until I can shop again.

4 opmerkingen: