24-08-2009

BACK AGAIN.

Just a little post to say that I'm back, to show you some photos and tell you that I had a great time!


Tom wearing the jeans we costumized. Ofcourse we made it as ugly as we could :)

Eating a delicious sandwich.

My blinged shoes.

Best photo ever. Period.

I've got no idea who the guy is.

Recycling.

Chickies.

Groupshot.

My friend with his fans.

Watching Snoop Dogg in the sun.

I admit I look like some sort of idiot. But that is because I wrapped my shirt around my head so I wouldn't get a heatstroke or anything.

Snoop Dogg.


That's just a small part of the photos we took. We had a great time. The best performance would have been Lily Allen. I seriously didn't expect her to be so good. But she really got the crowd going after a few songs. And she could stand on her two feet.

Last, but definately not least, go show Sofie from Modediktat some loving. She sent me the most gorgeous shoes ever. I'll post a photo tomorrow!

Adios.

1 opmerking:

  1. loveee looking at festival photo's :)

    You look like yo had a great time so jelous i didnt go to any this year!

    xx
    danielle
    www.fashiondelux.blospot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen