01-08-2009

3.32 AM

H&M body, Vero Moda jeans, grandpa's hat, vintage shoes, very old bracelet.
This is what I wore for work, minus the hat. It really shows my pear shape. I always think it's not all that bad, until I look at photos of me. That's when I realise that it is bad, actually. Jeans are always too tight around my ass/tighs and too wide around my waist, causing some sort of skinny baggy effect. But well, I have to wear jeans for work, so you better work what ya got, right?

I changed these shoes for booties, and glad I did because it was cold outside! Even near the fire, it was still cold.

Here's a close up of the bracelet. I got it as a gift when I was a kid. I love that the white beads got flowers on them.

P.s. Thank you all so very much for the lovely feedback on my sketches! It really means a lot to me.

P.p.s. Yes it really was 3:32 AM when I wrote this.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It's not bad at all! Your bracelet is really cute too ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i think pear shapes are beautiful and womanly ..such tiny waist . or at least the look tiny . but ahh yea when we take pictures we always look so different i feel .

    very cute print o that T i t works quite well with the hat and flats.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Starr: Thank you very much!
    @ Damsels: Well, it's true that the waist usually is pretty tiny, but try living with the shape and you'll see it really isn't all that great. I can seriously never find jeans/trousers that fit perfectly. I agree! I always look different in the mirror than I do on photos, or at least, that's what I think.
    Thank you very much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen